Job SummarySupervises and follow up the overall work and interacting with site foremen and team members to ensure smooth running of tasks at job site throughout the work day. Responsible for multiple teams of skilled resources to ensure works are executed safely, in time and to highest quality. Responsible to ensure maximum productivity at minimum cost.Job AccountabilitiesPrincipal Accountablities
- Executes construction work in accordance with Drawing/ Approved shop drawings, method statement and Behavior-based Safety (BBS) issued by the project team.
- Supervises construction site work to ensure project costs and budgets are adhered to.
- Maintains acceptable quality of works and to minimize reworks and effectively utilize available resources.
- Accomplishes assigned works on the time frame allotted maintaining the quality according to company standards
Roles & ResponsibilitiesEssential Function1.Executes construction work in accordance with Drawing/ Approved shop drawings, method statement and Behavior-based Safety (BBS) issued by the project team to meet the specified criteria of workmanship of the specification.
- Ensures that construction works are achieved based on the approved Shop Drawings, method statement, and Behavior-Based Safety (BBS) and 100% completed on or before the scheduled date of accomplishment.
2. Completes site supervision of construction work, labor, materials, equipment-movement and proper distribution of such resource to ensure project costs and budgets are adhered to.
- Ensures daily accomplish the site supervision of construction related activities and ensure that the cost of the activities will not exceed 100% of the budget.
3. Maintains acceptable quality of works and to minimize reworks and effectively utilize available resources.
- Ensures accomplishing assigned works on the time frame allotted maintaining the quality according to company standards and reduce the reworks percentage to 0%.
4. Ensures compliance with the safety – Procedures and report if found any risk to the site Engineer to help project team to maintain zero Loss Time Incidents (LTIs).
- Ensures that 100% of workers under his supervision are complying with the company’s safety procedures during work hours on a daily basis.
- Ensures to maintain the LTIs to zero in the project site assignment.
5. Monitors and controls the latest valid Issued for Construction (IFC) drawings used by the construction crew to ensure efficient running of all project tasks
- Ensures to make sure that a copy of the latest Issued for Construction Drawings are being used by the construction crew whenever there are revisions to the IFC drawings.
- Ensures that 100% of the daily works are based on the latest IFC drawings.
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge in Project construction scope and objectives
- Knowledge in project safety programs and objectives
- Knowledge in Company and project safety programs and objectives
- Knowledge in Occupational health and safety and environmental policies and procedures
Job ExperienceTotal 9 year(s) On Job 4 year(s) GCC 4 year(s)CompetenciesStrives for Innovation C2Demonstrates Accountability C2Displays Customer Centricity C2Communicates and Collaborates C2Computer Skills Working On Ms Office Suits, Mainly Excel L2Knowledge Of Execution Sequnce And Required Duration For Concrete Works L1Knowledge Of Installation Sequnce And Required Duration For Building Electrical Systems L2Knowledge Of Installation Sequnce And Required Duration For Building Elv Systems L2Knowledge Of Installation Sequnce And Required Duration For Building Mechanical Systems L2Experience In Efficiently Managing Appointed Subcontractors L3EducationHigh School Diploma in any Related Technical Certificates