- Supervise all regular accounting processes such as A/P and Journal Entries plus monthly closure accounts.
- Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements.
- Analyze and forecast financial requirements for organization.
- Supervise and ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in organization.
- Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions.
- Assist departments in account reconciliation process on monthly basis.
- Monitor authorized account reconciliation process.
- Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Provide support to auxiliary schedules for auditing purposes as per assigned work.
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly.
- Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
- Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Collate bank statements on monthly basis.
- Design and prepare audit schedules for external audit processors.
- Provide support to safe keeping of internal expenses in company.
- Monitor account reconciliation, tax and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus factory data recording processes.
- Manage and maintain finance related programs and documents inclusive of future plans and programs.
- Develop and formulate all report and deliver presentation projects for repeated usage.
- Evaluate current methods and processes inclusive of upgradation of process development.
- Bachelor degree of commerce (English section) is a must
- Very good to excellent English.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a GL accountant.
- Worked before as an Audit & Tax Officer.
- Location Maadi