1. Business administration
– Administration of weekly bank statements.
– Coordinates the yearly accountant audit.
– Entering and processing all the incoming invoices
– Keep contact with Projects regarding outstanding payments
– Keep contact with suppliers regarding payments
– Monitors and plans the cash flow.
– Monitors outstanding invoices to clients and makes sure of timely payment.
– Preparation of outgoing payments
– Processing all staff expense claims
– Processing and administrate petty cash payments
– Review and verify the approval of incoming invoices according to the Authorization Matrix
2. Financial control and reporting
– Coordinate and resolve various issues with the bank.
– Develops and improves administrative processes and systems.
– Maintains general ledger.
– Monitors and plans the cash flow and indicates potential cash flow problems
– Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
– Prepares and submits VAT returns.
– Produces payroll
– Takes care of the accurate and timely monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting
– University degree in accounting, business economics or equivalent,
– Knowledge of the IFRS accounting principles,
– Basic knowledge of the tax rules and regulations,
– Basic working knowledge of import and export regulations
– Knowledge of the administrative- and budget checking systems,
– Knowledge of business administration.
– Knowledge of MS Office products.
Specific functional requirements
– Multiple years of experience in accounting
– Good skills in written and understanding of the English and Arabic language
– Social skill to be able to maintain contacts with suppliers and clients,
– Cultural sensitivity to be able to work with different cultures and countries,
– High tolerance to stress to be able to work under time pressure
– Accurate and strong analytical skills
– Strong personality, structured way of working, result-oriented and hands-on mentality, flexible, pro-active, no 9 to 5 mentality and continuously striving for best practice processes
– Experience with project business is preferred.