• Requirements capture, analysis and design on the ecommerce platform
• Work with the partner teams to realize flow interaction, and communication interfaces
• Testing and QA coordination
• Liaison with the global business, support and development teams
• Troubleshoot performance and scalability issues
• Third line support of the platform during trading hours
• Close interaction with the business product manager and other internal business users covering FX trading
• Will be able to acquire an excellent knowledge of the FX flow & derivatives business domain
• Gain knowledge of FX e-Trading and FX e-Commerce.
• Opportunity to work with bright and innovative individuals both on the business and technology side and you can make a difference to the business performance of Citi’s largest institutional clients.
• Being part of a dynamic team and contributing towards software development of core components within the next generation trading platform