- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, determines purpose of calls, and forward calls to appropriate personnel department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfer calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Knowledge of a foreign language is essential for communicating with patrons or customers.
- Answers questions about organization and provide callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail,
- maintains and route publications.
- Perform other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, and collating correspondence.
- computers skills certification,Knowledge of Fidel software
- Knowledge of Ms office,Drafting mails.