As a Front Desk Agent, you will welcome guests in a warm and friendly manner and assists guests in a branded, proactive, and efficient manner with appropriate follow-up as necessary.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Prepare for daily arrivals in terms of room allocation, check traces for any special requests of guests.
– Register and process check in for all arrivals.
– Update and check guest information into the computer after a complete check in.
– Accountable for cashiering duties, foreign exchange transactions, night audits tasks and settlement upon Guests’ departure.
– Handles walk in counter reservation at all times and process call in reservation when room reservations section is closed.
– Provide friendly smooth courteous service to guest and respond promptly to all requests and inquiries at all time.
– Resolve guests complaints/ requests and liaise with the department concerned to ensure immediately follow up, report it immediately to supervisors.