One of our multi-billion dollar t/o Commodities Trading clients is adding a Financial Planning Analyst to the team in Dubai.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, this role prepares financial reports for internal use at the company by collecting, analyzing, formatting, and presenting information. Evaluates new projects and investment opportunities by comparing them against group strategy and internal rate of return policy.
• Preparing reports for senior management summarizing the monthly P&L performance
• Leading and coordinating the preparation of plans, quarterly/annual forecasts and budgets
• Preparing comprehensive monthly performance report covering companywide analysis, performance reporting and variance analysis against the departmental KPIs for the Board
• Lead the budgeting process, coordinating submissions from departments & performing reviews
• Managing and coordinating with different departments and workforce resources in different regions to collate data, information and insights for the monthly reporting, planning and finding reason for any variances in performance against the budget
• Performing variance analysis of the actual performance against last month, previous year, YTD and budgeted numbers on a monthly basis. Organizing and analyzing monthly sales volumes of the company covering regions, segments, products and generating insights, and writing commentary
• Preparing monthly Industry analysis covering competitors’ sales, performance, market share and quarterly financial result performance of peer and listed Oil Marketing Companies
• Analyzing sectoral, macro-economic trends and developments and creating demand projections. Building, maintaining and regularly updating repository of company and industry data
• Providing support to different departments for new initiatives, due diligence and feasibility studies