- Ensure compliance with company safety standards and policies for machine condition, no unsafe acts
- Report any incident, accident, near miss & unsafe situation in his/her working area supervisor
- Wear required Personal Protective Equipment, adequate to the task performance
- Understand quality specifications and report immediately to the responsible engineer in case of any defected products in order to take the proper actions (e.g. hold, scrap, etc.)
- Understand quality of his machine and report any defect (oil leakages, safety alarm breakdown,….etc.)
- Aware of the FIFO principle
- Performs tasks associated with moving goods from one place to another
- Load / unload trucks
- Supply production lines with packaging / raw materials as well as spare parts
- Remove finished goods to warehouses storage areas
- Responsible for inspecting his forklifts before operation and report any damage or leakages observation
- Responsible to maintain his equipment.
- Participate in training sessions for license renewal.
- Participate in training sessions for SHE
- Cleaning of his working area as required (e.g. warehouse).
- Follow up and ensure the right implementation of logistics procedures
- Technical school graduate, or any relevant diploma
- Ability to deal effectively with machine
- Basic Reading & Writing English in order to be able to communicate with machine’s alarm& catalogs or manuals.
- Able to count and execute basic mathematical application (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- TPM Knowledge
- Forklift types and its maintenance activities
- Supervise the logistics workers as needed