Job Description :
Handling all export activities and develop Group of company’s export sales including researching customers’ needs and requirements.
– Studying the market in the target countries.
– Responsible for the overall sales performance in a designated geographical area.
– Selling multiple products at various levels.
– Identifying new markets for exports and developing new business accounts
– Planning a sales campaign suited to that countries and current consumer trends
– Planning and reviewing budgets for product ranges
– Meeting with clients here or overseas
– Negotiating the sale terms and meeting sales targets
– Organizing licenses and other legal requirements for certain products, such as pharmaceuticals
– Managing administration, such as orders, contracts and export documents
– Troubleshooting to sort out any problems with the exports.
Job Requirements :
– Previous selling records abroad specially in wheat flour, pasta.
– Knowledge of international market and consumer behavior
– Previous work records with local agents and local distributors in international markets
– Fluent in English and French is a must
– University degree and post graduate certificates is a plus.
– Good communication and presentation skills.