1. Oversee and assist Area Manager in day to day issues of “DELCO (Delivery & Carry Out)” ensure prompt, efficient and error free service
2. Assists manager achieving monthly sales targets
3. Coordinate delivery orders with sales team and kitchen in-charge as required
4. Ensures that quality level of production, customers’ satisfaction is met according to set standards.
5. Establish and maintain effective and continued employee relationship is maintained on regular basis.
6. Ensure grooming and appearances of the employee are to the required standard
7. Perform administrative work required including attendance records, duty rosters are maintained on time.
8. Ensure continuous compliance with health, fire and safety and hygiene policies and procedure in always practiced at outlet.
9. Control stocks for daily use of outlet and avoid unnecessary orders
10. Coordinate with kitchen staff to ensure accurate and timely food service delivery
High School preferably with a specialization in the hospitality industry
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position at a reputable comparable food delivery chain
Must be people-oriented and have genuine interest in pleasing our guests
Must be able to work under pressure and demonstrate problem solving skills
Must have excellent communication skills in all aspects: verbal, written and non-verbal.
Must be quality driven with a passion for excellence.