To use artistic skills in arrangement of flowers, preparation of bouquets for various occasions that satisfies customers’ desire.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure an adequate availability of flowers to meet daily sales and customer needs.
- Responsible for visual display of flowers.
- Handle request for predesigned arrangement and custom orders.
- Advice customers on cost, color, care, vases and bloom longevity.
- Manage direct walk-ins, phone, and online requests.
- Create floral decor and lead floral installation for the hotels, lobbies and other as specified by the company and follow the standing order of the customers.
- To ensure the flowers are wrapped or have a note attached as required.
- Use creativity in picking and cutting flowers to produce eye pleasing arrangements in such a way that the flowers reach to its destination safely and remain beautiful.
- Support and maintain store sales and service goals and standards as communicated by the superiors.
- Perform other duties as and when assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA):
- Advanced knowledge of fresh floral product and design technique.
- Knowledge of maintenance, color and key properties of flowers is a must.
- Possess and demonstrate company standards in selling, customer service and teamwork.
- Strong knowledge about a wide range of floral designs, flowers, foliage along with their seasonal availability and how long they will stay usable.
- Knowledge of blooming plants fresh foliage plants, fresh flower varieties and design technique.
- Strong knowledge about Floristry tools, accessories, different styles of flower arranging, care and conditioning of flowers and foliage, wiring flowers and foliage.
- Attention to detail to meet customer expectations.
- Thinking outside of the box to create unique floral arrangements for different occasion.
- Good interpersonal skills and Customer service skills.
- Communication skills and diplomacy.
- Flexibility, punctuality, team work and Cleanliness.
- Ready to work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently while under pressure.