We are looking to hire a Floor Plan Inspector for our Client in Dubai:
- To perform the tasks assigned by the line manager. All tasks should be carried out efficiently and in a professional manner to maintain the highest standard of services as set by the department. Review all submitted Events and Exhibition Floor Plan. Conducting a site inspection for each approved floor plan into three phases: Build Up, Opening and Tear Down. Monitor the event set up on site as per the approved floor plan and implement the HSE Rules and Regulations.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Review all submitted Events and Exhibition Floor Plan.
- Conduct initial and final review of all submitted Floor plan.
- Approved the events floor plan if found no non-compliance to Health and Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Monitor the event set up on site as per the approved floor plan and implement the HSE Rules and Regulations.
- Site Inspection: – Prepare a checklist of compliance using the system if it complied with the approved Floor Plan. Conducting a site inspection.
Education: Diploma in Engineering or Equivalent certification courses
Work Experience: Minimum of 2 year experience in the event industry
Skills and Knowledge:
- ü Proficiency in AutoCAD
- ü Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- ü Computer literacy essential
- ü Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet and Email
- ü Report Writing
- IOSH certified