Our client is a leading Airport Services provider. They are currently looking to recruit a Financial Reporting & Tax Manager to be based in Jeddah
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop a solid understudying of end to end presses, finance and accounting data flows, control environment,
• Help the Financial Controls Director in the development and implementation of the company corporate strategy.
• Develop roadmap for improvements to support the Financial Controls Director Department activities.
• Monitor performance of the Corporate and Growth Strategy Department against KPIs and objectives on a regular basis. Recommend improvements and efficiencies in line with the company corporate priorities.
• Contribute to the development and monitor the annual budget of the Corporate and Growth Strategy Department in collaboration with Finance.
• Lead and manage daily, monthly, quarterly, and annual bookkeeping, financial accounting reports, tax compliance activities, internal controls and other related activities.
• Ensure compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements related to CMA and IFRS
• Oversee all general accounting activates and Lead the execution of all the accredited financial systems and procedures
• Assist Accounting Policy and Systems Manager with systems design, integration, migration and enhancement
• Ensure compliance with applicable indirect and direct tax and Zakat requirements
• Partner with key contacts in operations, finance, treasury and legal to identify and implement tax planning strategies and minimize potential tax and zakat risks.
• Manage and coordinate external audits and act as focal point with external auditors
• Lead the development, implementation, and maintain internal financial controls and procedures.
• Lead ad hoc projects and work as part of a cross-functional team
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• People Management
• Manage the team in Financial Report
• Build a highly effective financial accounting team through training, development, and mentoring.
• Support the Financial Control Director in providing the required accounting and financial management training for the company related staff.
• Provide professional development support and perform periodic performance reviews for direct subordinates based on the company Performance Management System.
• Work with Human Resources Function in the development of the workforce plans and succession planning for key positions in the Financial Controls Section.
• Collaborate with the Human Resources Function for recruitment of talent within the Financial Controls Section.
• Work with the Human Resources Function to provide employees within the Financial Controls Section with the required competencies through appropriate and blended learning.