Managing FP&A deliverables, GPS process (forecasts, and estimates), periodic presentations and ad-hoc analysis in a timely and accurate manner with a strong KPIs, Numeracy, and Business Acumen.
- Manage all aspects of AlSafi Danone financial planning & analysis including strategic plans, annual budget, periodic forecasts, consolidation, and related presentations including board and shareholder reporting
- Lead the monthly GPS process and aligning all stakeholders and ensuring forecasting accuracy with strong governance and timely escalation of risks in different areas of the business
- Roll out, monitor, and drive corrective actions against enterprise performance management KPIs with complete, timely and accurate insights of business drivers
- Coordinate with team members to deliver on the month end reporting pack (including Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow variance analysis, as well as the preparation and upload to Essbase of actual results, allocated by SKU) in a timely and accurate manner with related variance analysis and resolution of internal and group queries
- Manage AlSafi Danone magnitude packages (including actual results and rolling forecasts) and group MIS reporting.
- Maintain and improve financial models to ensure efficient and accurate consolidation of company-wide financial plans, at an appropriate level of detail
- Carry out root cause analysis of significant monthly variances to forecast and drive process improvement to enhance the quality of future forecasts
- Ad-hoc financial modelling, analysis, and presentations
- Proactive identification of opportunities for continuous improvement in systems, processes and practices considering ‘international and external best practices’, improvement of business processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement
- Work with different finance teams to integrate and simplify the end-to-end planning and reporting requirements
Qualifications and Skills:
- 8 years of relevant experience in finance including at least 3 years in managerial role in FP&A function with large-scale business
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, Chartered Financial Analyst, or equivalent certificate in Finance
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Advance MS Excel Skills
- Strong business acumen
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.