- Prepares monthly financial review package, including commenting on variances to budget, forecast and prior year.
- Assists in preparation of annual budgets, forecasts, and business plans in consultation with the Business Leader(s).
- Assist in ROI/NPV/IRR analysis, making recommendations on new investments, features, pricing, marketing promotions, based on historical financial data.
- Assists in revenue, expense, and cash flow projections and expense saving opportunities within all areas of forecast models.
- Researches, analyzes and synthesizes data from multiple sources into business information as required.
- Prepares consolidated forecasts and budgets, analyzes trends in revenue, expense, capital expenditures and other related areas.
- Analyzes actual results to understand variances & revise projections as appropriate.
- Prepares moderate to complex analytical reports including budgets, revenue and expense analysis, business trends analysis, and special ad-hoc projects related to the designated business units.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, management, or finance required.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in finance, financial modeling, or accounting.
- CFA/CMA is required.
- Experience with financial accounting.
- Working experience with accounting software, reporting software.
- IFRS knowledge is mandatory.
- Knowledge of MS Office including Excel, PowerPoint, and Office Suite.
- Knowledge of appropriate accounting and financial modeling software programs.