- Directing financial planning and strategy.
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
- Overseeing audit and tax functions.
- Developing and implementing accounting policies.
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets.
- Training accounting staff.
- Reviewing departmental budgets.
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk.
- Analyzing complex financial data.
- Managing internal controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- +15 years of experience in finance or accounting with a strong background in the real estate development industry.
- Real Estate Background is a MUST.
- Financial management experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.