Who are we?
At Bayt.com we are committed to empowering people to lead better lives by providing them with the tools and information to build their lifestyle of choice. We are passionate about our services and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. Not only are we devoted to our work and customers but most meaningfully to each other’s success. We want to better every life we come in contact with and have lasting positive impact on the community.
What do we value?
1- We strive to be the best
2- We obsess about empowering others to lead better lives
3- Create value by doing more with less
4- Embrace change with a positive attitude
5- Communicate openly, honestly, and often
If you can relate to these values then probably our culture is the right fit for you. Apply away!
- Prepare and present monthly consolidated reports and reports for relevant cost/ profit centers
- Carry out management and financial reporting responsibilities; prepare accurate and timely reports
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts. Maintain the management reporting and budgeting system
- Assist in the preparation of revenue recognition and standard operating policies and procedures, including flow charts
- Support and review General Ledger accounting during monthly closing
- Generate ad-hoc reports that involve financial analysis as and when required
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to communicate with the business leaders and assist them with reports and data analysis
- Qualified Accountant or Master Degree in Accounting; Finance preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Must be proficient at using MS Excel (advancce level)
- Strong ERP Experience is a must (Preferably Netsuite, Oracle)
- Effective interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- A high level of energy, enthusiasm, and motivation
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively at all levels in the organization
- A team player with self-confidence, presence, and consultative skills