- Determines cost of operations by establishing standard costs; collecting operational data.
- Identifies financial status by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Guides cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures; providing trends and forecasts; explaining processes and techniques; recommending actions.
- Improves financial status by analyzing results; monitoring variances; identifying trends; recommending actions to management.
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Increases productivity by developing automated accounting applications; coordinating information requirements.
- Protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as need
- Reports on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Strong knowledge of financial and management accounting concepts coupled with excellent financial and analytical capability.
- Good interpersonal skills and command of verbal and written communication.
- Skilled in using MS Office tools like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and other software.
- Possessing a formal education degree in the field of Finance, Commerce, or Administration.