Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. Combining global reach with local expertise – 4,000 offices in 82 countries – Manpower partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce.
We are currently seeking an experienced Financial Accountant who will support the current Finance team on Billing, Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables and GL accounting. The role is responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of billing and related client services.
• Labour Guarantee Deposits-Schedule and reconciliation
• Petty Cash Fund entries
• Purchase Invoice Entries
• Accounts Payable Invoice reconciliation
• Preparing Gratuity schedules
• Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
• Client margin reporting
• Data Entry – month end activities
• Invoice preparation
• Preparing Sales Accruals reports
• Maintaining Purchase Order Tracker