Your new office:
Hays Middle East was established in December 2005 in Dubai and has become a respected market leader in mid to senior level recruitment across the MENA region.
We have specialist and experienced teams which cover: Accountancy & Finance, Banking, Construction, Property & Engineering, Emiratisation, HR, Technology, Legal, Life Sciences, Logistics & Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Office Support and Sales & Marketing. Executive Director level positions are handled by our dedicated Search practice. We also have an RPO division providing fully outsourced recruitment services to clients. A strong corporate function provides local expertise in finance, HR, IT and marketing. The team is a great mix of talent from around the world.
With offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi, the business recruits for positions across the GCC and North Africa. Its sheer size, and the level of investment activity in this region, shows the immense opportunity for the further growth of Hays in the Middle East.
Your new role:
We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to staff payroll and budgets. Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes. Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
In this role you will be required to:
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Manage the companies expense claims
• Be the main point of contact for all staff payroll needs
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time
• Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
• Comply with financial policies and regulations