Job Description Summary
Responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis. Developing conceptual knowledge of professional discipline. May include support roles with specialized expertise or technical knowledge in broad area.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Responsible to ensure all statutory regulatory filings are completed timely, efficiently and in compliance with the country regulatory requirements.
– This includes branches, legal entities and statutory consolidations from outside the US, as well as the management of the statutory audit process where applicable.
– Applies general knowledge of business developed through education or past experience.
– Understands how work of own team contributes to the area.
– Resolves issues using established procedures. Consults People Leader or more senior team members for issues outside of defined parameters.
– Collaborates with others to solve issues.
– For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE.
– Exchanges technical information, asks questions and checks for understanding.
– Handles simple data entry work requiring face value check and correction.