To provide technical and business knowledge related to the functionality of S/4 HANA system allowing Finance team to obtain maximum benefits from the implementation of S/4 HANA.
Scope of work
- To obtain business understanding of processes and match it against the functionalities of S/4 HANA system.
- To prepare to-be processes for the finance function.
- To provide guidance and assistance to the finance team in implementation of S/4 HANA phase 1 and phase 2.
- To present information to finance systems team and project team about the different functions of S/4 HANA and related products and how it is different than SAP ECC. • To assist project team and systems team in arranging answers to the technical questions raised by the implementation partner.
- To assist Finance systems team in monitoring the performance of the project overall and track the activities of the project.
- To arrange the standard project documentation for Finance and liaise with implementation partner on behalf of systems team.
- To train finance system team to use the S/4 HANA to the fullest.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of the employee’s knowledge, skills and abilities in the field of his/her position.
- Proven project management skills.
- Proven documentation and presentation skills.
- Able to explain complex technical issues in simple business language.
- Proven S/4 HANA expertise.
- S/4 HANA finance certification.
- Project management qualification (PMP etc.).
- Proven experience of successful implementation of S/4 HANA recently in the region.
- Finance qualification is preferred.