FRSS Service Delivery owns global data services to meet the Record to Report Global Process Lead needs. It is established in Tampa, Manila, Costa Rica, and Mumbai as part of the Citi Finance strategy to develop a global delivery network supporting FRSS managed systems. Our services cut across multiple platforms owned and managed by FRSS
The Finance Reporting Analyst 2 is an intermediate level position who will be responsible for managing Data Service Delivery process. S/He should ensure smooth functioning of all BAU activities while adhering to all control guidelines. S/He will interact with partner to discuss, resolve and escalate issues appropriately to manage expectations..
- Work on Complex queries
- Initial Investigations, path to resolution
- User interactions and explanations
- Interactions with technology teams to help identify and resolve the issues
- Act as “maker” for critical and complex processes
- Act as “maker/checker” for all non-complex operational processes
- Act as SME for system, consulted for issues across the team
- Understand impact of changes vis-à-vis upstream and downstream changes and assess impact
- Perform daily system reconciliations and identify reasons for the breaks and corrective steps
- Escalate externally for delays in process/tasks
- Escalation to a senior in case of any misses/delays
- 80% Effort to be linked to task execution
- 4+ years of previous experience preferred
- Experience in Finance, Financial Services or Accounting Internship preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
- Detail oriented
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Basic accounting or IT Processes
- MS Excel, MS Word
- Fullsuite Platform working Knowledge
- Power BI, Python working kn
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting