About the Job
- This position performs a wide variety of Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) assignments, projects leading the monthly close process, monthly reporting, balance sheet reviews, forecasting, business planning and the primary contact/liaison for Internal Audit.
- Supports business owners by evaluating the feasibility and performance of new products.
- Analyze and challenge the product portfolio and class of trade (channel) to identify cost optimization opportunities, eliminate Value Destroyers and maximize return on investment.
- Ensures quality information is used by the business for decision making and exercises foresight to ensure that potential risks and opportunities are anticipated and understood.
- Promotes the use of external and internal information for benchmarking.
- Reviews monthly performance and develops appropriate action plans to ensure achievement of performance targets..
- Oversees activities related to the monthly financial close, review of financial statements, preparation of monthly division management performance reporting/KPI’s/scorecards and meeting corporate financial reporting requirements.
- Experience in Food and Beverage (Preferably in fast food / restaurants chains) as a Finance Manager is a must.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Multitasking and the ability to work in a dynamic and fast progressing environment.