About the Job
- Should be able to handle the entire F & B accounting activities independently up to finalization of accounts and audit
- Preparation and presentation of monthly & quarterly Financial statements
- Prepare reconciliations of Bank statement, Account payable and Account receivable periodically and report if any discrepancies found
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Liaison work with internal and external auditors, banks and regulatory agencies.
- Ensure all payments to suppliers, staff, and other external parties are made according to company policies and procedures
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget levels, and ensure expenditure control
- Must be familiar with all duties and procedures of the other Team Members in the Accounting department.
- Represents the finance function
- Manages the budgeting and forecast annual profit, capital, cash and other short-term plans.
- Ensures that accurate bookkeeping is administered and that revenue and costs are booked in the correct time period.
- Reconciliation of F & B accounts.
- Analyses the food and beverage cost.
- Reviews all posting data of daily:
- Food and Beverage purchases and containers
- Food and Beverage requisitions and issuing
- Costs all transfers and food and beverage banquet accountability
- Reviews all posting data of transfers and food and beverage banquet accountability.
- University qualifications : Bachelors in Accounting
- Previous experience : Experience of 5 to 7 years in Food And Beverage
- Specialist knowledge : Experience in Food & Beverage Accounting
- Handling Daily operations in Finance
- Preparation of budgets
- Preparation of reports