Finance Manager- Group Reporting (R2R) |AMW |Union Place
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Preparation of group financials
- Liaison with external, internal auditors and handle the annual audit.
- Responsible for the supervision, managing of the R2R functions and team including bank reconciliations of the organization.
- Leading soft and hard month-end and year-end closing process.
- Experience in working with accounting systems and familiarity in SAP ERP.
- Timely provision of information and liaison with finance team in parent company in UAE.
- Leading financial reporting projects, such as implementation of changes in accounting standards.
- Thorough understanding of Record to Report (R2R) function and knowledge in preparation of group financials.
- Fully qualified in CA Sri Lanka or CIMA /ACCA.
- Proficient in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) or SLFRS.
- Eight – year experience with at least two years in a similar managerial capacity.
- A minimum of 2-3 years working experience in Finance & Accounting, preferably with a Big Four public accounting firm.
- Proficient in accounting software and Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Sinhala and English.
- Ability to motivate staff Excellent supervisory and analytical skills.