Position Title: Finance Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 20K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
A highly respected group in the coffee sector, based in Abu Dhabi, known for its high-quality coffee brands, servicing both retail and luxury outlets across the region
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Maintain the financial health of the organization.
- Analyse costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
- 30 to 40 years old
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the same role in manufacturing, retail, and F&B industries
- Proficient user of finance software (SAP B1)
- Professional qualification such as CFA/CPA or similar will be considered a plus