- Plan, organize, and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process and conduct monthly financial forecast.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
- Prudently make investments on assets that maximize returns.
- Provide financial insight and analysis to drive the business performance of the organization.
- Manage and monitor metrics, KPI tracking, and reports.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Understand and calculate the risks involved in the financial activities of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or related .
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CPA, ACCA, CMA) . Prefer
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong technical accounting skills with a good understanding of IFRS
- Tax / Zakat experience would be advantageous
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Confident in managing senior and non-finance stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Arabic.