Financial Management and Accounting
• Ensure timely and accurate maintenance of general ledger accounts and financial statements in accordance with IFRS.
• Ensure proper closing of accounts within the time target specified with due adherence to all accounting/statutory requirements and financial standards of the Company
• Ensure monthly & quarterly financial closure including balance sheet and P / L preparation and reconciliations
• Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for cash management, accounts payable and petty cash
• Responsible for appropriate management of all payables, verification of bills / payments against bills, payroll processing etc.
• Monthly Management Reporting – P&L , BS, Cash Flow, Receivables, Inventory
• Annual Budgeting & Reforecasting
• Inventory Management
• Import Procedure & Duty Payments.
• Regular Coordination with the Customer/ Vendor Accounts Team.
• Compiling of all the Sales Data from the sales Team/customers for Distribution + Ecommerce + Retail Business & follow up with the sales team on the receivables.
Compliance & Audit
• Ensure compliance to relevant Company’s OOH business related statutory requirements and applicable Accounting Standards
• Ensure regular audits on systems, accounts, and operations
• Overseeing audit finding of internal auditor and recommend improvements
• VAT and Income Tax compliances in books of accounts
• Team Handling ability & motivate & train them at regular interval.
Reports to make:
• Reports for management as and when required.