- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify opportunities for potential improvement.
- Prepare financial reports, forecasts, and statements
- Monitor the cash flow of the company to ensure sufficient funds are available to meet cash flow needs
- Managing income, expenses, budgeting, controlling cash flow and costing.
- Assess financing alternatives by considering risk, return, and market conditions
- Create and implement various controls to strengthen the internal control of the company.
- Provide analytical support to the senior management and line managers.
- Manage and maintain relationships with banks and insurance companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) or Certified Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven experience in financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting evaluating and reconciling financial data
- Experience with financial management software systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills