Summary of Job Functions, Responsibilities & Authorities:
- Tests drive the customer’s vehicle when he is required to do so.
- Checking on mechanics during the time of repair.
- Final inspection of the vehicle after completion of repair.
- Test drive the vehicle to ensure that repair is done as was requested on the job order.
- Observing and checking during final control inspection for extra faults or break down that may be required to repair.
- Organizing customers’ vehicles in the workshop yard.
- Final test drive of vehicles and arranging parking space in receiving area.
- Accompany customer for a test drive if desired.
- No job card should be forwarded for final closing unless stamped and signed by the final controller.
- Problem-solving skills with customers and his colleagues.
- Attention to details
- Accuracy of receivable of responsibility
- Punctuality and attendance
- Meetings are given deadlines and timelines
- Level of satisfaction of involved parties within a project or task
- Any other KPIs decided according to the business plan