Our Client is a regional Holding company with several business divisions. They are currently looking to hire a ‘Field Sales Manager’ inn FMCG to be based in Kuwait.
The Field Sales Manager is responsible for increasing sales within his/her assigned geographical area and guide a team of field sales representatives.
- Ensure that the sales team members are properly equipped, trained and motivated to achieve their objectives.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Collect customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Work in market on a regular basis with all sales personnel to assist them in managing customer issues, improving performance and providing training objectives.
- Report market and competitive activities with recommendations on actions and objectives that should be adhered to.
- Review and analyses sales force achievements to ensure company objectives are being achieved and control systems adhere to.
- Assist the sales representatives in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities via expansion of the customer base, promotional activities, range extensions or merchandising changes.
- Frequently review the sales priorities, planning and presentation of the sales force ensuring that they are continuously aware of all stock, pricing and promotional issues.
- Ensure that all Sales Representatives and Merchandisers receive a complete assessment form with agreed follow up objectives and conduct annual and six monthly appraisals for all sales representatives and merchandisers reporting to you.
- Submit a monthly time plan to the manager.
- Ensure that the volume and value sales targets are achieved in each customer sector.
- Recommend on changes to credit limits and assist Sales Representatives achieve the company target of debtor days.
- Authorize Sales Representatives orders, agreed FOCs damaged goods uplifts and customer discounts.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in FMCG from which at least 2-3 years in a similar role in FMCG,
- Bilingual (English/Arabic)
- Professional user of Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership and training skills
- Analytical & problem solving skills