- Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works
- Execution and monitoring of all regular purchasing duties
- Research, select, and purchase quality products and materials
- Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
- Coordinate with suppliers track orders to ensure on-time delivery
- Update inventory and ensure that stock levels are kept at appropriate levels.
- Process requisitions and update management on the status of orders.
- Analyze market trends and apply this knowledge to make insightful buying decisions.
- Coordinate with inventory team, management, and stockroom as required
- Review existing stores’ product offerings
- Handle all customers inquiries and requests
- Prepare and present sales projections
- Monitor product sales
- 3+ years of purchasing experience
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with team members, clients, and suppliers
- Negotiation skills to work with suppliers and make better deals for the company
- Good attention to detail to ensure all purchase orders are accurate
- Decision-making skills
- Analytical skills