Factory Manager Responsibilities:
- Developing manufacturing processes by studying production requirements.
- Researching, analyzing, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment, and collaborating with the sales department.
- Work to improve manufacturing efficiency through accurate planning of work requirements.
- Review to ensure product quality, suitability of design, and final product testing.
- Provide reports on manufacturing operations such as production costs, labor, and raw materials.
- Continuous follow-up of projects under implementation.
- Direct supervision of the organizational units assigned to him by the CEO.
- Periodic review of production schedules and present future needs.
- Providing engineering information by studying customer requirements.
- Ensuring the implementation of regulations and legal rules for manufacturing procedures.
- Coordination of operating procedures and periodic maintenance and repair services.
- Applying and implementing the laws, regulations, and instructions related to the work of the facility, the decisions of the Board and its committees, and constantly working to adhere to them.
- Conducting a comprehensive review and analysis of the current situation and making a strategic plan.
- He reviews and checks periodically the work procedures followed by the department managers and makes sure that they conform to the standards adopted in the company and recommends the necessary improvements.
- Develops the company’s annual business plan in agreement with the company’s strategic direction.
- Participate in the process of studying the investments and future plans of the company.
- Suggesting any amendments to the regulations in the facility to ensure a continuous increase in the effectiveness of the organization and the development of the facility’s activities in coordination and cooperation with the relevant authorities, and follow up its approval by the CEO and then put it into practice.
- Preparing various reports related to the business and activities in the facility and submitting them to the CEO for the purpose of follow-up, control, and direction.
- Review maintenance requirements and follow equipment manufacturers’ instructions.
- Submit monthly, periodic and annual reports to the CEO on the progress of work and submit appropriate suggestions.
- Maintain maintenance and registration records in databases.
- Supervising the development of projects and training and directing the technicians.
- Continuous awareness of developments in the field of production and participation in professional associations.
- Attending and supervising meetings.
- Perform any other duties assigned to him by the CEO.
Factory Manager Skills :
- Strategic thinking.
- Organizational planning.
- The ability to manage teamwork, diversity, and changes.
- Time management.
- The ability to motivate and develop others.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English.
- The ability to use IT applications efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree, a master’s degree will be preferred.
- Experience in the industry field for 15 years, including 5 years in the management field.