A leading Real Estate developer is seeking a Facility Operations Manager for their Facilities Management division. Based in Khobar and reporting to the Facility Management Director
- The ideal candidate must have experience in a facilities management environment with experience of technically complex and multi-disciplined sites. provide a professional and effective management service. Deliver on agreed targets, objectives, and KPI’s. Report on new business.
- Ensure that all activities meet and integrate with the organizational requirements for quality management, Health and Safety, legal and statutory requirements, and general duty of care.
- Ensure all the Facility Management operational offices and contract sites fully comply with systems and procedures. Carry out audits on operational efficiency at contract sites.
- Report findings to General Manager. Review, implement and evaluate remedial action.
- Carry out regular reviews of contract performance against budget and plans. Review, implement and evaluate remedial action.
- Prepare and submit business reports, conduct reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities. Drive growth plans for all contracts to optimize profitability.
- Provide operational advice and information to the Business Development Manager for the tender process and negotiation of new contracts.
- Understand and avoid financial risk, and drivers of cost. Understand the financial outputs ensuring that the service is within budget.
- Assist in the implementation and mobilization of all new contracts within KSA. Evaluate start-up procedures and feedback to the Business Development Unit.
- Identify opportunities to optimize contract profitability through advising on key inputs. Advise on the viability of existing contracts and take pre-emptive measures to maximize the opportunity to renew the contract on expiry.
- Work closely with the General Manager to develop and implement a comprehensive customer care program tailored to each client’s needs.
- To include designated points of contact and measurement and evaluation of client satisfaction.
- Develop and implement an annual resourcing plan including recruitment, manage training, ongoing development, and appraisals.
- Develop and maintain a continuous improvement mindset to service delivery that generates “Added value” to the business.
- Continuously review KPIs, best practices, and benchmarks.
- Develop and implement an effective and robust, two-way communication structure for both internal and external customers.
- Design effective feedback and evaluation processes to assess the effectiveness of the service
- Bachelor’s degree in Facilities Management, mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 8 years of management experience in a Facilities Management environment.
- Minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience in Facility Management.
- Significant management experience with strategic and budgetary responsibility gained within a major organization. Strong commercial mindset and financially fluent.
- Excellent time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines.
- Proven track record of managing suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Experienced user of software packages including MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, MS PowerPoint, and MS Office.
- Fluent English language ability both spoken and written.