We are constantly growing and are currently looking for a Facility Manager to join our knowledgeable Administration team in Saudi Arabia.
Would you like to be part of a dynamic EPC leader with global presence? We’d like to meet you.
Join our worldwide journey. Build on something that matters!
What you will need to do:
- Ensures that all Facility Management services, are in line with the company’s Policies and Procedures and in compliance with Fringe Benefits Matrix.
- Supervises and co-ordinates daily tasks in Company’s premises, such as camps, offices, and residential compounds.
- Ensures that all maintenance and repair works are performed on time and according to Company’s standards.
- Maintains a safe effective working environment.
- Ensures security of premises and access points are maintained as per company security standards.
- Prepares reports on issues related to personnel (welfare meetings, coordination with caterer, etc.).
- Suggests solutions to issues and/or recommendations addressed to management.
- Assists in the preparation of budgets, monitors compliance and relevant expenditures.
- In coordination with HSE, prepares worker accident reports, identifies, and resolves safety hazards, arranges employee safety training, and maintains safety records.
What you will need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Facility Management, Real Estate, or relevant studies (highly preferred from a recognized/ reputed University).
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, with 5+ years’ experience in a similar position in MENA region.
- Demonstrated experience in camp and catering supervision role, preferably in the construction industry.
- Excellent command (written and oral) of the English.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of common programs such as Microsoft Office etc.
What is in it for you:
Competitive salary and benefits are part of the offering, yet the real joy comes from being a member of smart and passionate teams, within an international leading EPC Group on a mission that matters. We create mega construction projects – literally around the globe – with meaningful impact on the local communities for the years to come. At Archirodon, you will find a proud, productive, and human-centric culture, caring for and building on our people and their development!
Please note that you will be contacted only in case you are shortlisted for an interview. In the meantime, do not hesitate to stay in touch and keep monitoring our open vacancies and our LinkedIn page! Rest assured that your application will be treated with strict confidentiality and under all applicable data privacy regulations.
You are someone who:
- Punctual, Committed and Hardworking (i.e., good work ethics).
- Confident and positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Proactive Reliable and has an excellent eye for details.
- Has excellent organizational skills.
- Passionate about his field of expertise and determined to succeed.