Under general supervision, performs a variety of work in the general maintenance and repair of buildings, facilities, and equipment. Performs related duties as assigned
Performs a variety of work in the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds at various facilities/sites including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, glazier, masonry, and painting tasks
- Performs basic rough and finished carpentry work in construction and repair of structures such as partitions, walls, doors, fences, window frames, office furniture, roofs, and shelves
- Identifies and performs basic repairs of plumbing leaks or breaks; opens clogged lines and drains; replaces washers and other minor parts;
- Make a monthly report about all OUT and IN material
Other related task and responsibility
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Bachelor in Human Resources
- 2 – 4 Years in the same position
- 5 – 7 Years in the same position
- Time management, Negotiating skills, Computer Skills,
- Communications skills, Process.
- Achievement Orientation; Concern for Order, Quality and
- Accuracy; Customer Service Orientation; Impact and Influence;
- Relationship Building; Teamwork and cooperation.