Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will help manage and maintain the facilities of a site/office (excluding manufacturing and IT-related areas) to ensure a conducive and comfortable work environment in accordance to health, safety, environment and security policy, guidelines and requirements.
How you will contribute
– Coordinate and monitor the daily cleaning, maintenance and repairs for the site infrastructure (cafeteria, pantry, office area, internal mailing etc.), ensuring all vendor service levels are met and escalating and following up on any unresolved issues
– Lead all aspects of facilities management including technical installations of energy, maintenance, development and optimal availability and safety of on-premise activities in compliance with all relevant legal requirements
– Support the facilities requirements of all factory/office-related projects and investments related to the property and to some extent production
– Ensure that the company’s electrical safety policy is complied with and that power-intensive electricity works are carried out under current rules
– Adhere to the budget and annual plan for the maintenance of the site/office and ensure timely vendor payments
– Establish and follow-up on comprehensive and detailed environmental objectives for the plant and disseminate information about these including energy consumption, water consumption and different emissions