- Supervise manufacture of the new equipment to follow up on the technical condition of the equipment.
- Participate in assessment of the technical conditions and efficiency of equipment to determine the need for modification, scrap, or replacement in the facilities, workshops, or factories;
- Supervise the manufacture of new equipment to meet the customers’ requirements;
- Prepare reports on the follow-up on the implementation of the maintenance operations for equipment in geographical areas, and the quality thereof to ensure providing the best quality; and
- Prepare reports on the equipment technical condition and the recommendations required to enhance their efficiency to work on implementing them.
- Bachelor of mechanical-electrical Engineering.
- 2-4 years of experience in related field.
- have basic knowledge in Auto cad 2D
- Good in spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software