Job Role: Sales
Job Type: Full-time
Who are we?
At Bayt.com we are committed to empowering people to lead better lives by providing them with the tools and information to build their lifestyle of choice. We are passionate about our services and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. Not only are we devoted to our work and customers but most meaningfully to each other’s success. We want to better every life we come in contact with and have lasting positive impact on the community.
What do we value?
1- We strive to be the best
2- We obsess about empowering others to lead better lives
3- Create value by doing more with less
4- Embrace change with a positive attitude
5- Communicate openly, honestly, and often
As an Automobile export expert, you will be having a dual role of sourcing automobile dealers in UAE and handling export leads. You will be responsible for identifying key automobile dealers across UAE and sign-up deals with them. You will pitch the dealers for inventory and update our database. Additionally, you will identify leads worldwide willing to get cars from UAE. Hence, you will be the initial point of contact to handle calls, check customers’ requirements, and answer queries. Moreover, negotiations and handling documentation will be part of your role.
- Acquire companies (used car dealers, new car dealers, insurance companies, financial entities, auto companies, etc.) that don’t have revenue history with YallaMotor.com by selling YallaMotor.com’s products & services
- Identify key automobile dealers across UAE via a strong network
- Coordinate with our operational team to make sure all dealers’ stock is accurate and up to date
- Handle and communicate with all the export inbound leads in order to maximize the number of conversions by helping them to purchase the car(s) they are looking for in the UAE
- Initiate and develop a strong relationship with assigned verified leads.
- Determine customers’ needs, and prepare proposals to sell services that address these needs
- Identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities by building long-term relationships and providing quality customer service
- Effectively manage business in assigned database through a transactional and solution-oriented selling approach
- Give online demonstrations to clients on YallaMotor.com in order to handle objections and convince customers to buy
- On a weekly basis, with your field experience, analyze how we can optimize the process flow to be more efficient. In addition, part of the analysis should cover dealer’s feedback and their actual needs regarding the business
- Suggest new products and survey the market for new opportunities
- Suggest improvements to YM current used car dealer solutions by assessing and comparing competitors’ products that are used by the dealers.
- Suggest how to improve all YM sections and business units. For example, Social Media, Videos, Articles, Email marketing, Dealers Ads, Particular Ads, among others
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business administration, Sales and Marketing, or Public Relations
- 2+ years of sales experience in UAE automotive industry is a must
- Fluency in English and Arabic is a must (Any additional languages would be an advantage)
- Strong negotiation skills
- Goal-oriented and adaptable
- Tech-savvy individual with ability to keen eye for detail
- You have excellent communication skills and thinks out of the box
- You are comfortable to do sales presentations and demos
While we sincerely appreciate every application received, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.