We are looking to hire an executive secretary with exceptional administrative and clerical skills. Executive secretaries are expected to multi-task and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, executive secretaries should be organized, have superb research skills and must be exceptional communicators with a keen interest in providing reliable and accurate support to executives and management while working with confidential information. Top candidates will possess incredible problem solving and office coordination skills, and exhibit excellent time management.
Responsibilities for Executive Secretary
- Perform accurate research and analysis.
- Coordinate arrangements, meetings and/or conferences as assigned.
- Take dictation and write correspondence.
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of documents and reports.
- Daily record keeping and filing of documents.
- Prepare reports, presentations and correspondence accurately and swiftly.
- Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use.
- Answer and screen telephone calls, and respond to emails, messages and other correspondence.
- Operate and maintain office equipment.
- Manage busy calendar, meeting coordination and travel arrangements.
- Professionally greet and receive guests and clients.
- Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.
- Must have 4-5 years of experience.
- Top of the line organizational skills
- Ability to maintain an accurate calendar
- Great planning abilities
- Ability to follow confidentiality guidelines
- Incredible communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Great skills using Microsoft Office.