• Secretarial support for the CEO.
• Organize and manage the day-to-day running of the manager’s professional and personal affairs to ensure the provision of high-quality support
• Manage the schedules to ensure effective time management, coordinate activities, prioritize appointments and reschedule where necessary
• Collect and research information on assigned matters, as well as produce reports as requested
• Organize and set up meetings and working sessions.
• Handle and prioritize all outgoing and incoming correspondence such as e-mail, letters, etc.…
• Sort, classify, file, and retrieve information, according to content, purpose, user criteria, or numerical order.
• Maintain confidentiality of all documents and information.
The candidate should have some relevant experience to the role that highlights their capability to conduct all administrative work. Thus, the candidate should be detail oriented and a creative problem solver.
• Fluent in Arabic and English
• 3-5 years of relevant, executive-level experience.
• Must be Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
• Strong communication skills including telephone manner and interpersonal skills
• A strong team member with an ability to work across multiple teams