Manages the office of the CEO, including the day-to-day operational and administrative duties (such as liaising with employees, prioritizing agendas, organizing meetings, following-up on issues when requested). Assists the CEO with special projects. Prepares and delivers reports and presentations. Demonstrates leadership, credibility, trust, and support
• Bachelor degree in Public Health / Business Administration or a relevant major is required, (a Master’s degree is an advantage).
• Minimum of 5 years of experience (in healthcare setting is an advantage)
• Good command of Arabic & English (written & spoken)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent computer skills. Proficiency in MS Windows and Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Ability to work independently, exercise creativity, attentive to detail, and maintain a positive attitude.
• Ability to manage multiple and simultaneous responsibilities and to prioritize scheduling of work