Job Title Executive Assistant Degree Diploma or B.S. degree in Business, Finance, Admin, or any other related filed Location KSA- Khobar Years of Experience 2+ Years Reporting to CEO Language Fluent English , Arabic is a plus Nationality Saudi or expat with transferable Iqama Salary Confidential Job Description Job Role:The Executive Assistant will be closely working with the Partners, assisting them in their daily activity and accordingly arranging their daily calendar. In addition to that, the Executive Assistant will be highly exposed to the Investment sector.
- Preparing various reports using Excel, Power point, or MS Office.
- Manage & maintain Partners’ business/personal schedules, appointments, & Travel Arrangements.
- Joining/Assisting the Partners in internal & outdoor meetings if required.
- Joining/Assisting the Partners on Local/International business trips if required.
- Conserves Partners’ time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Taking full-care of Partners’ visitors including attending of their welcome-beverage.
- Organizing and maintaining files and records.
- Conduct research, collect and analyze data to prepare reports and documents.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Preparing and editing correspondence, reports, brochures, and presentations.
- Making travel and guest arrangements.
- Participating in public events as required.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet or presentation software.
- Preparing the expense reports and interacting with the Accounting personnel.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Attend meetings to conduct presentation and/or record minutes of meeting.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Interact with external clients.
- Delivering, receiving of documents to/from clients.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Highly Organized person.
- Excellent communication Skills (English).
- Open-minded personality.
- Preparation of various reports.
- Great with numbers.
- Professional in using Ms. Office.