- Provides executive secretarial and administrative support to the CEO & CSO, including typing, preparing, and compiling reports.
- Prepares drafts and final copies of correspondence, minutes, reports, presentations, and similar materials.
- Sets appointments, as well as prepares and manages appointment calendars.
- Participates in corporate and board meetings as needed.
- Manages the CEO’s office petty cash.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing phone calls of the CEO.
- Develops and maintains the filing system.
- Handles all travel arrangements as requested.
- Handles reservations for events and offsite meetings and coordinates with hospitality providers (hotels, conference halls) as well as providing logistical support for such events.
- Assists with special event planning such as the company annual meeting.
- Acts as a liaison between the CEO and CCO, and other departments.
- Prepares the stationary request and ensures regular availability of stationary.
- Submits required reports regularly and per request.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Very good communication,interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Good relationship building and excellent team player.
- Good analytical skills.