- Service Delivery – Performs medium to high complex Service tasks like installation, commissioning, maintenance, upgrades, and retrofits, repair independently, identifies technical problems, and makes analysis through remote or on-site activity in different Service categories (installation and commissioning, maintenance, extensions, replacements, upgrades and retrofit, end of life service, etc.).
- Customer and Sales Support – Ensures customer satisfaction by executing Service work according to customer order and expectation. Creates and maintains a good relationship with customers and understands their needs. Identifies new sales opportunities and takes influence in convincing the client for the complete service portfolio. Creates project engineering proposals through coordination of proposal documents and engineering estimates.
- Performs engineering risk analysis before submitting a proposal.
- Documentation and Reports – Leads the effort to document the implicit service knowledge in a knowledge management system.
- Troubleshooting – Proactively identifies potential equipment failures and suggests proactive corrective and systemic actions. Troubleshoots high complex equipment failure and makes recommendations and systems to avoid repeating the problem in the future.
- Materials and Supply – Coordinates, prepares, and ensures that all materials, parts, and equipment are available and at the appropriate quality for Service activities. Prepares standard lists for ease of work.
- Engineering Degree with Automation and Electrical background, with the following requirements:-
- More than 10 years proven working experience in Power Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- More than 5 years as Installation, Testing & Commissioning Engineer for Excitation systems (exp. UNITROL 1000, 1020, 6000…).
- Excellent knowledge of Excitation systems for Synchronous & Static Machines and Electrical systems (Drives, Synchronization, Protection & MV/ LV SWGR’s) in Power Generation & Industries.
- Technical acumen for solution designing & troubleshooting support virtually.
- Excellent client-facing / handling and technical convincing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills and time schedule.
- Experience with customers like ARAMCO, SABIC, SWCC, SEC.
- More than 10 years Proven working experience in Excitation and Electrical Services, Excellent knowledge on Engineering Hardware.
- Fluent in English communication is required.