- Maintaining database of suppliers and keeping abreast of new hotels and exhibition centres.
- Be a focal point for all events-related initiatives from planning to execution
- Hold follow-up meetings to events to discuss successes and improvement possibilities for future events. Assist with the implementation of the corporate events, projects, promotions and exhibitions by supporting on administration duties such as finance, procurement, transportation and hotel arrangements
- Offer assistance to other departments at head office and outstations with event activities by coordinating and Maximise branding opportunities at all events/exhibitions, including destination launches, by ensuring that all QR collateral are implemented on-site as per the agreed plans
- Keep track of project costs to ensure execution is within pre-approved budgets through managing project financial trackers.
- Make an on-site visit and takes notes/pictures, collects information that will further assist in preparation of recommendation reports and decision making for Tier 2 events
- Writing Memos for senior management to proceed and obtain internal approvals as requested
- Ensuring deadlines are met in closing files of all events financially and according to the budget and timelines
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
1. Minimum Qualification:
– min Diploma / Bachelor’s level or equivalent
2. Minimum Experience:
▪ Minimum 4 years relevant working experience
3. Job Specific Skills:
– Command of English language. Excellent written and spoken English language
– Awareness of the events and conference industry.
– Project management.
– Full understanding of event planning cycles.