We are looking for a creative Event Photographer and Project Coordinator for our company Red Event Services LLC, Dubai.
Responsibilities for Primary Role for Events:
- Use traditional and digital cameras, along with a variety of equipment such as tripods, filters, and flash attachments.
- Add to the collection of promotional photos that the school uses for print, digital and web communication.
- Maintain clear communication with clients before, during, and after the shoot to ensure their needs are meet.
- Capture formal graduation portraits using digital photography equipment and studio lighting.
- Provide event photography for specific events for use in advertising and online distribution
- Use professional studio/photography equipment and DSLR camera to capture professional, high-quality images.
- Work independently to photograph selected events
Responsibilties for Secondary Role Project Coordinator:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Work with the Project Manager to eliminate blockers
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures.
- Flexible in traveling in according to company event’s location.
- Creative mind and multi tasker
- Avaialble to join immediately.
- Understanding of Project Coordinator responsibilties.
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities.
- Project Coordination
- Research development.