- To lead a team and to develop designs from job specifications in accordance with international engineering standards and codes of practice.
- To lead and manage a team of professional draftsmen.
- To develop designs in accordance with international engineering standards and codes of practice.
- To prepare and check material data sheets and coordinate with procurement engineer to select materials.
- To formulate designs which are intended to be practical and conducive to intended purpose.
- To collaborate with team of designers to meet the Project’s needs and provide engineering support.
- To incorporate feed back from projects and customers for design clarification and modifications during the development and construction project phases.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Instrumentation & Control Engineering.
· AutoCAD application design skills
· Thorough understanding of Engineering standards, such as, but not limited to, ASME, ASTM, PD5500, API, TEMA & EJMA.