- Monitoring build progress, overseeing finance and ensuring project quality.
- Lead the development of Project Execution Plans, which should be leveraged to draw up effective contracts to communicate project requirements to the implementation teams.
- Making strategic decisions and providing leadership and direction to team to implement those decisions.
- Meeting with client, different department managers to report on project progress to higher management.
- Liaising with client and building strong working relationships.
- Devising cost-effective plans to enable effective project completion.
- Managing risks to avoid delays or reputational damage.
- Ensuring Project Execution on as per to contractual basis.
- Managing project team and enabling them to supervise and manage their own teams.
- Working in an office and on a construction site.
Mega Project Experience within EPC Organization of Oil & Gas Industry.